Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i lived....

"Tara come forth"

i had malaria and these were like the words that preserved me amidst the prayers of familya nd friends.

so i battled for my life against malaria fever and all the demons of hell who thought they had the right to take me. At first, i thought it was a joke and then i prayed sparingly. Guess what i had this sneaky feeling that someone was trying to take my right to life from me.

who can declare a thing when the Lord has not commanded it?

not that i remembered this scripture at the time. somehow i feel refreshed after this ailment had been sent back to the enemy, i do not want any gifts from him.

"My times are in God's hand".

My words are important and no one, i repeat no one is going drive me from this earth until i am satisfied.

No comments: