Monday, January 10, 2011

True Love...

I am in faith.

As soon as i got in faith
and i was in it risks and all.
I got a word

'Knitting and building
Bone upon bone flesh upon flesh...'

I took it a step further and i declared:

That the Holy Spirit was working with me building and knitting bone upon bone, flesh upon flesh
blood upon blood, organ upon organ, system upon system i began declaring and it was not a feeling but something sure inside of me...

I have been declaring, i am not even actively praying. All i do is as i walk about at home, hang out, play Live, i keep declaring what the word of God is saying.

I have been working on my hope, patience and love. Patience and love were stressing me but i have righted everything and i am now in the right position to receive from God.

Concerning my family, i just declare that we walk in divine health and in prosperity and in divine direction and divine connection. i just declare that our needs are met as they arise in Jesus name. Amen

Right at this moment, my relationship with God is the most important thing to me. I love you Jesus. I will never stop loving you, don't let me forget what it means to spend time with you, Lord!

No comments: