Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its august!

Its August and today me please i feel extraordinary, something different and when we prayed today, it was like fellowship, everyone pouring their hearts to God even many were hesitant. Its weird, i can perceive the feelings of people and sometimes i hear conversations that already happened, it just goes pop.
I see the pictures but it was freaking me out because i never knew what to do about it but i guess i am still in training sha. I just know i don't want to be a pastor, i don't mind edifying the body of which i am part.
Now it is so burdensome, before it was just something that came and i did not really care now i look out for it and its the pressure i can't stand. I just want to relax and be me.
I love God and i know God loves me and he's taking care of my family.
Lord help me know you more and please you more.

Drats i hate the pressure but i have decided to enjoy august and be in benin for my babe's wedding in sept and away for my birthday of course, no party!
Will definitely be thanking God for unimaginable favor...

No comments: