Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finding Him again

I have been away from Him for ages
Close but not close enough!

I am in God's hands again and it is just me. Learning the benefits of walking in love, gentleness, kindness, patience, long suffering...

All i need to do is ask who i want to please...

Not like i did not try the other times, its just that i was not depending on His grace, i wanted to do it because i knew how.

I forgot that Jesus loved me.

Not in my memory but in my heart. In my memory, i believed He loved me but by my actions or inactions i still depend on self.

I fear i am not deep enough that i could take myself out of His grace again.

All i ask Lord is that you hold onto me tight. I am holding unto you with all my might, help me not let go. I love you and i know that if anyone can bring me out in one piece, it is you.

This is the promise i hold unto, "Who himself bore our infirmities on the tree that we being dead to sin should live unto righteousness, by whose stripes we were healed"

This is my fav saying, I am not 'the sick' trying to be healed, i am not the poor trying to be rich, i am not the disadvantaged trying to curry God's favor.

I am the perfection of His beauty, i am the one shining out of Zion, i am full of God's favor and depending on His grace. I am the whole, along with all my family, zoe is working in us big-time, the life of God is overflowing in us and more importantly we are yielded to the spirit of God everyday...

Shalom: nothing missing, nothing broken!

I love you Holy Spirit

No comments: